Saturday, February 13, 2010

New Book

I'm thinking about writing the next book...

As many of you know, my favorite topic, my favorite EVERYTHING, is the Trinity. So I'd like to put together a book called something like "The Devotional Trinity."

Essentially, each page will be a self-contained unit of one Scripture verse, or portion of Scripture verse, along with interpretation, meditation and application. It will be a little guide for those who want to love God the trinity and wish to muse devotionally upon His glory and greatness.

It will essentially be a book to feed and nurture God's worship.

At the same time, it will fortify the soul with mind-blowing truth.

"When I say God, I mean trinity" - Gregory of Nazianzus - d. 389.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ted, that's an excellent idea! Thank for you for continuing to minister to us in such a foundational way. Kim :)

    ReplyDelete